Free Grief & Bereavement Downloads
As an experienced therapist since 2008 within my own private practice, I am committed to helping people though the times they most need support when experiencing the loss of a loved on and their subsequent grief. My specialism is working with people for all issues especially related to bereavement, grief and loss; stress & anxiety; and improving self-esteem and confidence.
Here are the free PDF downloads referred to in my book ‘From Hole to Whole’:
Please click the link to read the document or right click to download.
- Things to do when a loved one dies
- Informing people
- Time off and returning to work
- How to support a friend or colleague
- How to support a relative or friend (adapted bearing in mind Covid-19)
- Different procedures depending on where a death takes place
- These are my wishes
- Crystals for Grief
- 30 Top Tips for Anxiety for Grief and Loss
PDF Diagrams illustrating the grief curve: